The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Entertaining Card Magic by Cy Endfield? Worth it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoshDude849
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of JoshDude849
I've heard from a few people (including Michael Vincent) that this book is a great book. Would anybody here recommend it? Thinking about making a purchase.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Yes. I recommend it. It was/is an important book and I think all serious students of card magic should read it.
magic.42
View Profile
New user
USA
72 Posts

Profile of magic.42
I highly recommend getting it for your collection. Vanishing Inc. currently has it in the combined ( all three booklets ) in a hardbound edition for $22.76 plus $3.22 postage.
Best of Luck on your decision.....
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
That's a very good price.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
As an FYI. Cy Endfield was a director. One well known film he did was Zulu, starring Stanley Baker and a young Michael Caine
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 20, 2020, motown wrote:
As an FYI. Cy Endfield was a director. One well known film he did was Zulu, starring Stanley Baker and a young Michael Caine

Excellent film
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Entertaining Card Magic by Cy Endfield? Worth it? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL