The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » One-handed card warp<< free effect (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
This is another free effect from Brian Brushwood of Scam Nation.
It happens in the hands of the spectator.
No sleights, a real worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbSgdy9ZBUg
Greg Kiefer
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Greg Kiefer
This is a familiar product invented by Nick Brown. I hope Scam School purchased the rights as I didn’t hear or see any credit given to Nick Brown in the tutorial..
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
320 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Oh I thought this would be something new, but I remember seeing it 8 years ago when it came out. I'm doubting they purchased the rights as he even admits in the video that he got it from another youtuber who I'd bet didn't purchase the rights either. And BTW every effect on Scam School/scam nation is a free effect, so nothing special here. Brushwood's crediting is spotty, sometimes he does credit quite thoroughly and other times he doesn't or gets in trouble for exposing marketed effects i.e. ID
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On May 17, 2020, Greg Kiefer wrote:
This is a familiar product invented by Nick Brown.

Since when? I thought Robert Neale created this?
Mr Salk
View Profile
Special user
Tied to
568 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
This is a light and fun little origami effect. Brushwood's treatment is heavily annoying.

Cebulon
View Profile
New user
Germany, BW
89 Posts

Profile of Cebulon
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2020, mantel wrote:

Since when? I thought Robert Neale created this?

Yes, this is the "Trapdoor Card" by Robert Neale. See also the topic "Trapdoor!" in this forum.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have always been surprised that Scam School does so many exposures without credit at all but he can still get magicians like Michael Ammar and Diamond Jim Tyler to come on his show and teach an effect or two.

On the other hand, Scam School has been around (seems like forever) yet nobody has ever told me during a performance "I saw that on Scam School. I know how you did it".
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » One-handed card warp<< free effect (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL