We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Palmer Silk Care (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aLittleMentalist
View Profile
New user
Skagway, Alaska
34 Posts

Profile of aLittleMentalist
Hi everyone! I recently purchased some used Palmer Silks for Slydini’s Knotted Silk routine and they arrived slightly soiled. Are they safe to wash? Can they be bleached? I appreciate your help! Thanks!
aLittleMentalist
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1776 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Hi aLittleMentalist:

You should be good to go by gently hand-washing with room temperature water and dawn dish washing liquid detergent. Rinse well, let them dry on their own at room temperature and remember that these are Nylon not Silk in the event that you need to set your iron for ironing them.

In order to avoid soiling them even more in the future, store your folded Palmer Silks in a Plastic Bag.

I got these care instructions from The Man, himself, Tony Slydini, who GAVE me a set of his Palmer Silks during the Faucett Ross MagicFest in St, Joseph, Mo. in June of 1983.
aLittleMentalist
View Profile
New user
Skagway, Alaska
34 Posts

Profile of aLittleMentalist
Thank you Rainboguy! I will try this out. How neat that you were able to meet him. What a talent!
aLittleMentalist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Palmer Silk Care (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL