The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ITHUMP/Toxic+ the Ultimate Magic Calculator App for iOS (69 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Will this eventually work with pi revelations by David Penn I wonder
birdman69
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
110 Posts

Profile of birdman69
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2022, rowland wrote:
Will this eventually work with pi revelations by David Penn I wonder

Yes it already does
andygregs
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of andygregs
Im just about to purchase this could anyone please confirm is there a tutorial video on how to do the effect that was shown in Blackpool this year in one of the gala shows on Saturday night when the young children got spectators to shout out random numbers and then the sum equalled the date and correct time or if there isn’t any tutorial videos how difficult is the effect to set up thank you
andygregs
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of andygregs
Also what are the in app purchases and prices please
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2022, andygregs wrote:
Im just about to purchase this could anyone please confirm is there a tutorial video on how to do the effect that was shown in Blackpool this year in one of the gala shows on Saturday night when the young children got spectators to shout out random numbers and then the sum equalled the date and correct time or if there isn’t any tutorial videos how difficult is the effect to set up thank you

That is in the instructions and its pretty easy to setup.
andygregs
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of andygregs
All sorted & a big thank you to ian for helping me
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2022, andygregs wrote:
All sorted & a big thank you to ian for helping me

I didn’t see the effect you described but it sounds like the Date/Time setting.
Is it as simple as that or was there more to it that Ian sorted for you?
Curious for my own knowledge.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I have also found it hard to set up but Ian is the most helpful guy on the planet Gaz.😊ps it smashed everyone to pieces at Blackpool
birdman69
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
110 Posts

Profile of birdman69
Yes it was the Date/Time Force combined with the Remainder Force.

Described on www.toxicplus.com - on the “Set Force Numbers” page.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
IThump is the single best calculator app out there and I can never see this being beaten. Couple with Ian’s outstanding customer service and you simply can’t go wrong!!!

This gets my highest recommendation!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2022, celebrity wrote:
IThump is the single best calculator app out there and I can never see this being beaten. Couple with Ian’s outstanding customer service and you simply can’t go wrong!!!

Best Wishes Michael

Michael truly is an incredible mentalist!
That's EXACTLY what I was just thinking and he read my mind perfectly once again!
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2022, celebrity wrote:

Best Wishes Michael

Totally agree Michael. Ian is an incredible person! ITHUMP is the best anyone can use! Ian’s service is amazing as well! He has given me hours of his time! Every performer should look into iTHUMP
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
There is no better calculator app and there is no better customer service. I have a lot of apps but this is the only one I use in pretty much every show and it has never let me down.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Yep, 10000%. Ian is a total LEGEND. He recently helped me set up the Inject add-on, which is super cool. Ian's level of support is second to none. He clearly loves helping people get the very most out of their purchase - BRILLIANT.

Here's a clip of my recent performance that Ian helped me set up - shame the video ended when it did, cos the young lady simply went nuts LOL!!!!

THANK YOU IAN

https://youtu.be/_NTFEJ66hJ8
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Nothing to add… simply fantastic! I remember well when iTHUMP came out in 2017 and I was with Ian from the very beginning… and I knew that I was betting on the right horse… Smile … just had to convince some friends in those days who are NOW also praising it and Ian‘s superb support Smile … Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes my great friend Mark Chandaue told me about this at the start and I’m so glad I jumped on board way back then.
It’s absolutely brilliant and as everyone has said Ian is not only a genius but one of the most helpful people you could wish to meet in magic Gaz.😊
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, and Mark was a bit hesitant in the beginning… ask him who tried convincing him … Smile … Jsn
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Ha ha Jan you’re the man my friend thank you Gaz.😊
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2022, JanForster wrote:
Yes, and Mark was a bit hesitant in the beginning… ask him who tried convincing him … Smile … Jsn

I would go as far as to say I wasn’t initially a fan when it first came out. Jan extolled it’s virtues to me but there was one thing (I can’t remember what) that was either missing or didn’t work the way I needed it to. Ian called me and got me to make a case for why I thought whatever it was meant so much to me. After making my case Ian updated the app and resolved all of my concerns. From that point it was perfect for me but Ian has continued to develop it far beyond what any of us could imagine. On many occasions Ian has called me at some very unsocial hours in his part of the world to either assist me to get to grips with a new feature or to fully understand a feature I have requested.

If I was forced to delete every single app except one, it would be ithump that remained on the phone without even a moments hesitation.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
birdman69
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
110 Posts

Profile of birdman69
IThump/Toxic+ now adds Native support for Marc Kerstein’s Diverter and the PITATA Time Hacker.
Both with full cooperation of the respective creators.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ITHUMP/Toxic+ the Ultimate Magic Calculator App for iOS (69 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL