The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New (Again) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KieranS
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of KieranS
Hi,

So I first joined on here quite a while ago, however, for a number of reasons, it has been a while since I have been on ( definitely not making the most of what it has to offer). So, I am picking up where I left off. Diving back in to the few books I have, there is a theme that keeps popping up, and that is, magic clubs. I just wondered if you need to have a certain level of skill before considering joining/ hunting for the existence of one of these? I am not currently performing to anyone but the mirror, and imagine it will be quite some time before I have the confidence to expand this audience, (maybe I shall bring in a second mirror, see how it goes) Secondsly, I was just interested to hear other peoples experience of local magic clubs?
Thank you very much for reading if you got this far, and I look forward to hearing from you Smile
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
KieranS,

I hope most groups would be friendly towards new people. The ones I've been a member of accept people new to the art.

Good luck,

Dave
KieranS
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of KieranS
Thanks Dave, I will start to uni for some local to me Smile
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
Welcome KieranS.

I am new to magic/mentalism aswell and I startet only a few months ago doing the whole thing more intensively. Then the Coronavirus gave me a break in making more out of my hobby. Hope you have some fun here! Smile
KieranS
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of KieranS
Quote:
On May 26, 2020, dvno wrote:
Welcome KieranS.

I am new to magic/mentalism aswell and I startet only a few months ago doing the whole thing more intensively. Then the Coronavirus gave me a break in making more out of my hobby. Hope you have some fun here! Smile

I have almost an identical story. I have had a love for it for years and have had a decent amount of time to start studying the art more deeply at the moment and have defiantly stumbled down a very deep Rabbit hole. Im not complaining!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New (Again) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL