The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hope for good talks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Hi everybody,
I have already posted something, but I thought it was about time to introduce myself.
I have been doing magic for almost 20 years (with a few involuntary pauses due to exams etc.) and deal with magic every day. I'm an amateur and I do magic mostly in a social environment, mostly in a casual setting. But from time to time I also had some performances on parties and events with a large number of spectators. Over the years I have tried out many areas of magic and most of all I like (apparently) impromptu tricks like ring and coinmagic, but I also like to do magic with ropes and cards.
Lately I don't show classical magic, but almost exclusively close-up mentalism with a psychological approach.
Since a few years I am also a silent reader of the Magic Café, but I think it is time to get more active in the community. (This was already a pre-covid-19 plan)
Regarding myself: I am a future lawyer (preparing for my final exams) and I am from Germany. Besides, I'm actually a nice guy Smile
I am looking forward to many good conversations together Smile
Best regards!
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Welcome to the Café! I hope that your final exams go great!
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Thank you very much, Anthony!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hope for good talks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL