The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Anyone dealt with Roy Kueppers (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4159 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I've had great, mediocre and poor experiences.

With Lassen or Johnson products you *always* knew the quality you were going to get, and when you would get it. My own experience with Kueppers has not led me to have that same confidence.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1154 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Never got a bad quality product from Keuppers. I buy from him with complete confidence.
Harle
View Profile
New user
Longmont, CO
10 Posts

Profile of Harle
I've had a couple of his pieces for a while (acquired through third party dealers) and was impressed, especially for the price. I've also had a few really pleasant communications with him, but I know that my experience isn't universal.

Regardless, I trust him enough that I've got another order in with him now, and am quite excited to check it out once it gets here.
Harle
View Profile
New user
Longmont, CO
10 Posts

Profile of Harle
Recieved my aforementioned "OxF" order, and I have good things to report! Pieces all look great, and have smooth "action."

Shipping was also pretty quick, got my order in on Thursday, received it Tuesday, and that includes the most recent three day weekend.

All in all, I'm really pleased with my order, and I'm encouraged to order from Roy again.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1170 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Just sent an order too Roy, wish me luck!

Will update on the outcome.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Anyone dealt with Roy Kueppers (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL