We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rainbow Silk Fountain Streamer by Yan Yan Ma and Magiclism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Does anyone own this? What do you think of it? Thanks
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22516 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S23361

Read reviews.

I don't have this, but it looks like a lot pre-show preparation, and would have to find the right music for the way you let it cascade, fast or slower.

You only get the large streamer for the price, not the thinner streamer as shown in the demo video.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Have it and use regularly. Preparation is about same time as other silk fountains of similar size. Silk is seamless and of good quality. Very nice looking.

See discussion here:

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=54
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thank you
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7378 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I am not impressed. There is is not enough color differences in the fountain. I think the colors while very vivid are not what I think of when I think of a rainbow. They are more a hot neon type of color. Just not my thing.
She does do a nice steal...though Michael I don't think you would look good in her costume Smile.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
LOL. I have been using it people love it. Send me a quote for one you can make for me. I like the idea of it just being one streamer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rainbow Silk Fountain Streamer by Yan Yan Ma and Magiclism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL