The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » PAYPAL111PAYPAL!!!!PAYPAL Issues (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystero
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Mystero
Is anyone else having issues with charging for things on paypal and then having your credit card charge you a $10 cash withdrawal charge (and interest charges) on top of the amount you charged??? This is (according to 2 separate charge cards) due to the sellers on this site making some sort of arrangement with paypal to get their charged payments as a cash withdrawal. Bottom line the buyer has to pay additional charges on their credit card. I will be reaching out to Paypal and all of my magician friends to see if this matter can be corrected. I was able to get one of these $10 charges removed from my credit card and I am working on doing the same on my 2nd credit card. Please let me know if any oyher buyers here on the Café have been confronted with this issue.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21009 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have not but am not surprised it is happening.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5902 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Were these on “friends and family” payments?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » PAYPAL111PAYPAL!!!!PAYPAL Issues (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL