The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Arrested by Adrian Vega (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gary1976
View Profile
New user
Spain
25 Posts

Profile of Gary1976
OK, got mine today. And.... I absolutely love it! Adrian's take is great, but the alternative handling with both cards disappearing from the deck is so simple and a totally different ball game. I highly recommend it, trust me, you'l like it. The gimmick is as most of you can imagine. It really is easy to do. The hardest part is a double lift... that basically sums it up.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2020, Gary1976 wrote:
OK, got mine today. And.... I absolutely love it! Adrian's take is great, but the alternative handling with both cards disappearing from the deck is so simple and a totally different ball game. I highly recommend it, trust me, you'l like it. The gimmick is as most of you can imagine. It really is easy to do. The hardest part is a double lift... that basically sums it up.


I would say the most difficult is the tearing up of the 2 holes. I destroyed several gimmicks practicing and I still don’t get it 100%...
halestorm
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
63 Posts

Profile of halestorm
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2020, makulit974 wrote:
I would say the most difficult is the tearing up of the 2 holes. I destroyed several gimmicks practicing and I still don’t get it 100%...


Is this the kind of thing that can only be practiced with the actual gimmicks, or could one make up less-than-perfect substitutes for practicing?
David Hale
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3822 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Rider backs. So you have to master tearing out the two circles on the back and then tearing card in half. He suggests prescoring the card for the tear in half.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
582 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2020, makulit974 wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2020, Gary1976 wrote:
OK, got mine today. And.... I absolutely love it! Adrian's take is great, but the alternative handling with both cards disappearing from the deck is so simple and a totally different ball game. I highly recommend it, trust me, you'l like it. The gimmick is as most of you can imagine. It really is easy to do. The hardest part is a double lift... that basically sums it up.


I would say the most difficult is the tearing up of the 2 holes. I destroyed several gimmicks practicing and I still don’t get it 100%...


I'm having a real hard time with tearing it in half while cuffed, and ive scored them! ( still using practice cards though ) I may end up doing the alternate way of removing my thumbs first and doing a regular tear but I really want to tear it while 'cuffed.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1042 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Are any of you performing this virtually?
Author of PERFORM...all the stuff to think about

Over 450 pages, hardcover, full color

"I loved this book!" - Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars - highly recommended" - Nick Lewin

"Chock full of ideas that will make me more $$ and my shows more professional!" - Leif David

Foreword written by Joshua Jay

Tim's book and other goodies to help performers here...

[email]tim@performbettershows.com[/email]
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1923 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Hi friends,

I have uploaded the YouTube and Blog reviews of Arrested.



BLOG: https://www.alexmagicreview.com/post/arrested

Enjoy and stay safe!

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Arrested by Adrian Vega (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL