The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ TAB by Nicholas Lawrence (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Hey Everyone, this is my newest product TAB.. Its a version of the Bite & Restored plot, using a Pull Tab off a can of soda. (Handmade Gimmick Included) As youíll see in the trailer, Iíve eliminated the magical bite and made it more about the restoration. You Actually bite and crack off a piece of the TAB and just like all the others, you spit it back on magically. Iíve included some psychokinetic effects as well, a bending and un-bending pull tab effect. I also taught my effect Canic, where the Tab can restore back onto the can and be handed out for examination.

Something to consider, I truly believe that using an organic disposable item such as a pull tab makes this effect feel more magical and unexpected and I think youíll see what I mean if you actually perform this for people and see the great reactions it gets. TAB is sold exclusively on my website, details in the YouTube video description below. I hope you like the effects and help support my new endeavor by purchasing one.. or 2 from my New online store. Thanks Guys!

TAB Trailer - https://youtu.be/Adk_axzjuS8
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Love this mans creations...always so good! super nice guy! helped me fixed an older flap gimmick at magifest in 2018 I think? anyways thanks nic! bought tab right away
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, Magicalos wrote:
Love this mans creations...always so good! super nice guy! helped me fixed an older flap gimmick at magifest in 2018 I think? anyways thanks nic! bought tab right away

Hey! I remember that! I always try my best to help others any way I can, Iím glad youíve enjoyed my creations & continue to support my work! Thankyou so much..
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2274 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Ordered!
Pay it forward
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8265 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Very clean. Unfortunately wonít be ordering from the US.
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Very clean. Unfortunately wonít be ordering from the US.

Thankyou! I understand, there is a lot going on right now. Iím sure Iíll have some in stock when youíre ready. All the best!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8265 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Youíre welcome. It would definitely be worth you sending a bulk load over to Saturn or similar to sell this side of the pond.
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Quote:
Youíre welcome. It would definitely be worth you sending a bulk load over to Saturn or similar to sell this side of the pond.

Iíll consider that! The gimmicks take awhile to make and are semi disposable like a (sharpie through card gimmick) use it till it wears down and breaks, which could be months or years.. I have these plans for exclusive effects like this one for my site but I can see myself eventually sending a bulk order once sales here slow down.

Do you mind me asking why you wonít order from the US? Is it a shipping price thing? Just wanted to say, Thatís one of the reasons I priced this item at $20, so after $10-$15 shipping itís still a reasonable price.
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Just bought. Super excited to get this. Will review as soon as I get it.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8265 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, NicholasLawrenceMagic wrote:
Quote:

Iíll consider that! The gimmicks take awhile to make and are semi disposable like a (sharpie through card gimmick) use it till it wears down and breaks, which could be months or years.. I have these plans for exclusive effects like this one for my site but I can see myself eventually sending a bulk order once sales here slow down.

Do you mind me asking why you wonít order from the US? Is it a shipping price thing? Just wanted to say, Thatís one of the reasons I priced this item at $20, so after $10-$15 shipping itís still a reasonable price.

Shipping costs. Imagine 100 in the U.K. buying this at 15 Bucks, each, for shipping, as opposed to you sending 100 over for the same 15 Bucks.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I bought No Choice Wallet from Mark Mason in the states so there was shipping cost plus another £12 customs charge
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2438 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Got this and very well made and easy to use. Very nice effect.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Pegasus, you're not taking into account that he might only be getting $10 per unit (minus the manufacturing costs) if he was wholesaling it to, say, Saturn. So it makes more sense for him to sell it himself.

But of course as a consumer, it's nice if we could save money as well.

All the best,
Dan
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2020, NicholasLawrenceMagic wrote:
Quote:

Shipping costs. Imagine 100 in the U.K. buying this at 15 Bucks, each, for shipping, as opposed to you sending 100 over for the same 15 Bucks.

I agree, I will consider it in the future.I appreciate your interest in TAB, Iím currently trying to build up my retail store from scratch and Exclusive items help with that. Also,certain products are more suited for Exclusivity, whether it be for cost, limited availability ect.. Iíve got lots more great products in the works that Iíll be sending to Murphyís so they can be available from your favorite magic dealer.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3642 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Just tell Mark Mason to write educational purposes on the package and you will never get a customs charge . You canít be charged itís a fact , Magic is an education .
I do agree you have to remind the US dealers to write this on as they donít always remember .
I have just ordered some items from Richard Sanders and he has written this on the packaging for me , best wishes Gaz 🙂
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Just tell Mark Mason to write educational purposes on the package and you will never get a customs charge . You canít be charged itís a fact , Magic is an education .
I do agree you have to remind the US dealers to write this on as they donít always remember .
I have just ordered some items from Richard Sanders and he has written this on the packaging for me , best wishes Gaz 🙂

I guarantee I will write this on every international order from this point forward!! Iíve actually heard this before, Thankyou for reminding me!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3642 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks Nicholas it can make a huge difference Gaz 🙂
Infographicmagicreviews
View Profile
Regular user
Nelson
120 Posts

Profile of Infographicmagicreviews
Did anyone receive this yet? I already bought a lot of stuff from vanishing inc this month. I would only get it if people say it's good. (save my wallet..)
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2274 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Received yesterday. Have not looked at video for more than a few minutes when I received the link. Prop is well made and as long as you carry in the case supplied it should be safe in the pocket.
Pay it forward
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2020, magicmind wrote:
Received yesterday. Have not looked at video for more than a few minutes when I received the link. Prop is well made and as long as you carry in the case supplied it should be safe in the pocket.

same here! seems to be well made, need to watch the video
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ TAB by Nicholas Lawrence (19 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL