The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TAB by Nicholas Lawrence (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
wanderwizard
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Good review by Fiddlinjonny on YouTube, I too have been stung by custom charges from USA,but have had a few things from Penguin which came okay,
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Is anybody's gimmick a little slow going back? Mine takes a few seconds right out of the box to restore... I love this but I think my gimmick is too loose /:
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2020, codydavismagic wrote:
Is anybody's gimmick a little slow going back? Mine takes a few seconds right out of the box to restore... I love this but I think my gimmick is too loose /:

Hey Cody this really shouldn’t happen often, Not sure why it’s doing that as I test each one just before packaging but Im happy to send you a replacement today.
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Sent a message. Thanks
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Here is another review from Magic Orthodoxy, check it out.

Tab Review: https://youtu.be/DAAf73sacVo
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Cool. An update of the great classic. So refreshing!
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1624 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Placed my order, got charged just over £10 for shipping to London, sounds fair to me? (I ordered a 3 pack as well)
Very good idea, can't wait!
Ben
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
48 Posts

Profile of Troyze
I just watch the review from David. one question pop up is..heal and sealed.
is that something nick can teach since it is from someone else?
LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2020, Troyze wrote:
I just watch the review from David. one question pop up is..heal and sealed.
is that something nick can teach since it is from someone else?

He doesn't teach Healed and Sealed, David was just mentioning it as something that would work well with Tab. Nicholas does teach his own effect Canic though on the Tab download.
Timboslice
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Timboslice
I’ve seen Nicholas perform this for real people and the reactions are just insane. It’s almost unfair how well this plays out based solely on the fact of how easy it is to perform. I can’t think of a better summertime backyard style impromptu feeling magic trick.

Think of it from the audiences point of view.

They ask to see a trick. You hesitate as you tap your pockets saying “I don’t really have anything with me.... actually... let me see that soda can real quick”.

BOOM. Eat it/bend it. Restore it.. Hand it back to them.

From the audiences point of view that’s a miracle folks!

Good enough to keep the cards at home if you ask me.

10/10 Nicholas!
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Got my replacement gimmick in the mail. Wow did that make a difference. For 20 dollars this is a steal. Comparing this to the Keybite by E, and the traditional coin bite, I really love this, especially considering price. I have no problems with the coin bite, but do with keybite (although I loved the concept). Here is why this is better. You can show the gimmick on both sides, even when the bite is taken out of it, it is not double the thickness of a traditional pop tab, and honestly the cuts are disguised super super well. Do yourself a favor and pick this gimmick up! You won't be disappointed.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1624 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Has anyone in Europe ordered it? And if yes how long did it take to arrive? Ordered mine on June 18th and nothing since - tracking number still says my order is in Vegas...
Ben
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1624 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Also - does anyone know how to best contact Nicholas? I sent him an email on Friday using the order email I received and I haven’t had any answer since so he might be using a different email address?

Thanks!
Ben
Ben
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
48 Posts

Profile of Troyze
Probably via fb or instagram.

if you are asking about your order...you should be expecting like 1-2 month wait time due to the virus.

and the tracking is useless since it doesn't really track anything. it's like fake tracking. it shows that it left US and that it enters your country. that is all

Quote:
On Aug 4, 2020, goldeneye007 wrote:
Also - does anyone know how to best contact Nicholas? I sent him an email on Friday using the order email I received and I haven’t had any answer since so he might be using a different email address?

Thanks!
Ben
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1624 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2020, Troyze wrote:
Probably via fb or instagram.

if you are asking about your order...you should be expecting like 1-2 month wait time due to the virus.

and the tracking is useless since it doesn't really track anything. it's like fake tracking. it shows that it left US and that it enters your country. that is all

Quote:
On Aug 4, 2020, goldeneye007 wrote:

Thanks!
Ben

Oh wow - up to 2 months? I have ordered a few other things from the US and all my orders arrived within 4 weeks... but ok then thanks! Smile will wait another couple of weeks before reaching out to him again then, thank you!
Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TAB by Nicholas Lawrence (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL