The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mentalism Workshop with a bonus you will like. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1420 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
It’s almost time! If you haven’t gotten it yet, you should. Manos’s phone number idea is really great. It works how I suspected, but the choreography was so clean, even I didn’t know for sure if I was correct in my assumption. It’s very innocent, and he has some nice touches to make it even more fooling.

Manos is a creative force, this will be worth the watch!

Madison
If you enjoy my thoughts on the cafe, please consider donating a coffee at the link.
https://ko-fi.com/madisonhagler
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
Thanks, everyone who participated in the Workshop today. I had a blast sharing my ideas with all of you. The video will remain in the group for 4 days. If you want to have access to it you can still send $17 to karma_magician@yahoo.gr and I will email you the link to the group. Smile
After the 4 days have passed everything will be deleted.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
554 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Wasn't able to watch live, but have now watched about the 1st hour and 15 minutes or so and am enjoying it (will watch the rest in the next couple of days...). I can't say that I've learned any new methods yet, but Manos is very clever in his thinking and routining, and it's helping me to think about better ways to present some of my effects.
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
No2ss I am glad you enjoyed watching the Workshop. I was hoping to share some ideas that would be useful to apply in routines that people already perform and maybe if some people are not familiar with my routine Drawing a blank, show them a new method of acquiring information. You are absolutely right that in other routines it wasn't so much about a new idea but the choreography behind using existing ideas and principles. I also hope you enjoyed the method on the last routine with the borrowed smartphone.
Just a heads up that if anyone still wants to pick this up it will be available only for another day and then it will be deleted on Friday.
Thanks again to everyone who has expressed an interest in this and invested in my work.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4415 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Amazing lecture only £17!!! WTF!!!!
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
554 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Okay, was able to watch the rest and learn the Mobile Opener. I had kind of guessed how it must work, and wasn't wrong, but still wasn't quite sure how to make it work in a way that wouldn't give it away, and Manos clearly explains all the necessary points. Very cool. Glad I got a chance to watch it and well worth the $17.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mentalism Workshop with a bonus you will like. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL