The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Looking for a pocket magic wand ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
618 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Hi,

I'm looking for a small magic wand with metal tips OR a kind of telescopic wand?
Any good sources please?
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
The Magic Warehouse sells a 10" long, very thin wand, 5/16 round. It is called the "Telic" wand. I have one and I love it. It fits right inside a jacket pocket very nicely. If you go to the Supplies section of http://www.MagicWarehouse.com you can see it. It has metal tips and like I said, it is very nice.

Bill
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

Doug Malloy is advertising some really nice looking wands that would fit in your pocket. Here's the link:

http://www.malloymodernmagic.com

Ron
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
Greg McNeil Peoria,Illinois
294 Posts

Profile of geemack
I make a thin, brass tipped wooden wand. It's 14 inches long, maybe a bit longer than pocket sized. It is graceful and trim, and works for lots of close-up purposes. You can look at them here... close-up wands

Greg
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2114 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Sankey sells Streeeetch (not sure how many e's) which is a small wooden wand that stretches out to finally be 6 inches or so. I think they have a demo at Penguin.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Greg:

I just looked at your site; you do beautiful work!

Ron
deerbourne
View Profile
Regular user
Centennial, CO
174 Posts

Profile of deerbourne
Penguin Magic has a very nice wand that has a threaded brass joint in the middle with brass tips. Here's a link to it on their European site:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/europe/product.php?ID=537

Deerbourne
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1081 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
The wands at Malloy's look awesome!
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
The wands at Malloy's do look great. The only problem I have is that they are anodized. My experience is that anodized scratches easily. I saw these wands at a lecture earlier this year. He was asking a lot more than than he is now. I'd be concerned about these wearing out with a ring on wand routine or from other regular use.
He who laughs, lasts.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The ones I use came from an airport card shop. They are really swizzle sticks made of plastic. They are very durable, true to design, and water proof!

They were also cheap for an airport shop. They were six to a pack and about $2.00. (So I got 24 of them!)

I've never seen them anywhere else. But if I did have a better supply I would use them as give-aways.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Looking for a pocket magic wand ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL