The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brand new Cube solving method for those who cannot solve. (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sirus Magic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Sirus Magic
Hi. I hope you are all well.

I normally create Magic for Magicians.
This time I made something for everyone.
This is not a Magic Trick. But it is magical!
It was due for release months ago, but due to pandemics and things, it just wasn't possible.

Wouldn't it be good if there was a FOOLPROOF system for learning a 3x3 cube that required little more than your cube,
Well, now there is.

Finally after over two years in research and testing I proudly present to you....
THE CUBE CODE.
A brand new system and method which will have you cubing and solving within 2 hours of opening the pack!
Depending on how much you play, you could have it committed to Memory within 2 days.
It works!
it works for Kids
It works for Adults.
It's essentially simple guitar tab style learning, but for the cube!

Comes with everything you need including booklet,video tuition (and free video calls if you have any problems), and a little extra something that makes it all possible.

Thanks for reading.

Please ask here or email me directly if you have any questions whatsoever.
sirus.magic@yahoo.co.uk

Heres a couple of Quotes

Kieron Johnson, creator of Isolated.
"i wish this easy system had existed when I started cubing"

Chris Rotchell.
"got it for my daughter and in two days gone from beginner to solving with no problem....super fast too...love it, I'm next"

This is a physical item not a pdf. .
Comes with a booklet and the very special stickers that go On your own cube and make the solving process possible.
Like stickers for piano keys or guitar frets, to aid with learning.
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
This product sounds like it would be pretty helpful to all the magicians on here that perform cube magic but for some reason, never actually learned how to solve legitimately.
MichaelMann
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of MichaelMann
This sounds too good to be true. Since you just joined The Café only 2 days ago apparently just to sell this, I’ll wait for some real reviews before I send you any money. Thanks.

MM
Sirus Magic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Sirus Magic
Scott, I Really appreciate the support from a fellow cuber, and guitarist but technically a stranger, email me. I would love to send you one of my awesome tricks to say thanks.
Michael, for clarity I came and joined for the above reason stated by Scott.
I was informed by a member here who I share a magic group with in FB that there would be many magicans on here that this would be of use to, as there would be many members that cube in their acts, but cannot actually solve.
I have been meaning to join for many years given my background and time in magic. But this prompted me to do so with the assistance of the aforementioned member.
So I thought I would share.
did you have any actual questions about the product?
I would be more than happy to tell you more if you do.
And I respect your honesty on your reason for hesitation, when you are happy it is on the up and you are ready to learn, then I will have a copy ready for you, if you want one. No issues.
Cardistry master..what does 'who' mean about 'what'?
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2020, MichaelMann wrote:
This sounds too good to be true. Since you just joined The Café only 2 days ago apparently just to sell this, I’ll wait for some real reviews before I send you any money. Thanks.

MM

I don't know Sirus or own this product, but Sirus has found a way to teach the 7-Step Beginner's Method of solving by using stickers that provide the necessary algorithms/notation directly on the cube.

As a "cuber" myself, I don't know how that would work but it does sound like a smart idea as it would help you drill the moves into your muscle memory very efficiently without constantly referring back to a notation sheet. But I have not seen what this system looks like.

Sirus, shoot me a DM if you want to send me some photos/info on your system, I could maybe speak to it better.
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Hey all,

I connected with Sirus on FB and he shared some of his Cube Code system via photos and video. Disclosure: I politely declined his offer of a free product so my comments here are unbiased.

As mentioned, this is a modified version of the Beginner’s Method for solving which typically consists of 7 steps. There are some changes to the last layer steps/algorithms that are an improvement over standard Beginner Method and I believe would result in slightly faster solve times. The system has been adapted to clear stickers which are attached to the cube as a roadmap for solving. In order to accomplish this, Sirus has modified standard cube notation U,D,L,R,F,B (Up, Down, Left, Right, Front, Back) adding arrows and additional letters to designate either clockwise or counterclockwise turns.

WHO THIS IS FOR: This is purely for someone who has never solved before or has tried and had difficulty working from notation on a written page to get the method down. Obviously, with tons of free tutorials online you are paying for ease and efficiency in learning with this.

ADVANTAGES: This system streamlines some steps with better/faster algorithms. With practice I feel most people could get into the 45-60 second range for solving using only this system. It will likely build your muscle memory faster and get you solving faster. For a physical product and new method, the 15 pounds cost is reasonable.

DISADVANTAGES: Not really disadvantages but the system is not effortless, you will still need to learn and understand Sirus’ modified notation in the provided booklet in order to use the system and solve the cube. Anyone looking to solve faster than 45-60 seconds will need to continue on and learn standard cube notation anyway and more intermediate methods/algorithms such as efficient Cross, F2L, OLL, PLL, etc.

Hope that helps answer some questions.

**NOTE: If you are going to pick this up, DO NOT attach the provided stickers to a Rubik’s Brand cube. Actual Rubik’s Cubes are terrible and you will only slow your progress by using one. Get yourself a decent speed cube, they are available in all price ranges, even cheaper than Rubik’s. PM me if you want some recommendations.
Sirus Magic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Sirus Magic
Fair and honest.
Many thanks for your help Scott.
Sirus Magic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Sirus Magic
Additional note, you technically don't have to learn my method as its on the thing you are already looking at, unlike other methods which you have to learn before you use.
You learn mine by using the cube, and following the steps on the cube, and if you don't recall a part, it's already in your hands so you just read and follow it, also unlike current methods there is no new terms to learn, like 'prime', just up and down, left and right, front and back.
So nothing you do not already know the meaning of.
Thanks as always for your time ladies and gents.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Any other reviews for this?
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Not a review, just want to mention as of writing this, the best budget cube for learning currently is the MoYu RS3 M 2020. It came out in June.

The RS3 M 2020 is a stickerless cube so it would work well with the Cube Code stickers. It’s a magnetic cube with adjustable spring compression and is easily on par with cubes that cost $50-$60. But it only costs $9.
Sirus Magic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Sirus Magic
Have asked users to review.
Watch this space.
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
I don't see any information about where or how to purchase this.

-Brian
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2020, Sirus Magic wrote:
email me directly if you have any questions whatsoever.
sirus.magic@yahoo.co.uk
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Did you teach this machine?

https://youtu.be/nt00QzKuNVY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brand new Cube solving method for those who cannot solve. (7 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL