The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Split Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2683 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Looking for a split, magnetic Walking Liberty half. Not really seeing any available. Any recommendations?
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2020, Tom G wrote:
Looking for a split, magnetic Walking Liberty half. Not really seeing any available. Any recommendations?

I have his Kennedy Half and it's excellent!

https://roykueppers.com/product/split-2-coin-set/
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5004 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
The one I have is the same one that Craig Petty uses for his DVD "Split Happens". He talks about getting the coin from an older Johnny Wong effect "Coin Thru Bill" (also where I got mine). Hard to find now though. Alternatively, if you have a Walking Liberty "Super Triple Coin", you could just use the Head/tail bits since the other side (Chinese Sticker in this case) would never be seen.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2683 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I had one from Todd that was a Kennedy 64 and incredibly well made. But who knows if he'll make any more. Roy is out, couple bad experiences, and his prices are much higher than Todd's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Split Coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL