The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, pleasure to meet you all. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

raepuppin
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of raepuppin
Hello,

I'm not really sure what to put in this post other than a brief intro. I'm not too familiar with forum posting so even though I did read the rules this is all a bit new.

I'm Rae and I'm very new to magic as a performer. I've always been a fan of watching it but with the ongoing covid situation I decided that I would try to learn some to pass the time. I've been noodling about for a couple of months now, not really sure where to take it. I can do a few tricks and I want to learn more but there's an absolute breadth of content available and it makes choosing hard. Obviously I hope to make friends and learn a lot by being here.

So nice to meet you all!
Russo
View Profile
Special user
So.California / Centl.Florida
837 Posts

Profile of Russo
Tell us more about yourself - age(?) -magic likes - magic experience - type of effects - your location - magicians known - so we can help you advance and have Magic Fun
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Welcome to the Café, Rae!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, pleasure to meet you all. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL