The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Vintage Sucker Die Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonas1969
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Jonas1969
Hello-

I am a newbie here and just recently got back into magic, collecting some older items and buying newer tricks to perform at work, though I am so out of practice. I just acquired this Sucker Die Box, which I believe is Milson-Worth but cannot find one like it online, painted red at least. I got it for a good price but the metal shell is a bit rough, and obvious in the box. Anybody have more info they could share? I may end up selling it. I'm not sure if it is worth much or not, from the 70s - 80s? Everything looks great except the shell has flecked off paint and just doesn't fit snugly in the box. The sliding mechanism works and sounds great!
(sorry the pic is so tiny; the file limitations here allow thumbnails only it seems)
edit: a link to a bit larger photo of the box with wood die on top and shell inside.
https://imge.to/i/ynmA5R

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Vintage Sucker Die Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL