The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Reviews of "Rubinstein Coin Magic" by Dr. Michael Rubinstein (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4081 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I haven't kept up with this thread for a while. You can see videos of my techniques and routines on my YouTube channel, Rubinstein Coin Magic, under the playlist of the same name. Here is a video of many of the techniques used in the book. Be sure to turn the volume up at the end to hear the sounds of the coins in the click pass section.
https://youtu.be/XUrRNF7BsTM
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Wow just finally got my copy and this book really is more beautiful in person. There is so much here, I can’t wait to dig in for years to come!
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
I’m not sure, but it seems there will be several volumes ?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4081 Posts

Well, I wrote that book, thinking that my illness might get the best of me. Fortunately, it didn't, so who knows? I left out a lot of material because it was already 500 pages, so still have material I can put into another volume. But not for a while, this book took me a full year to write, edit, and publish.
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Rspangl
View Profile
New user
Ohio
33 Posts

Profile of Rspangl
Michael. Thanks for the link to the videos. This is helpful when following along in the book.
Ron Spangler
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4081 Posts

Glad it has helped!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6864 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I LOVE this book! A 500 page Volume 2 would be EPIC! Take your time, Dr. Mike! The thought of it thrills me!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Reviews of "Rubinstein Coin Magic" by Dr. Michael Rubinstein (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL