The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot card effects? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

User101
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of User101
Aside from Gypsy Monte by PauL Wilson I am seeking references for Tarot card effects,gaffed gimmciks,spooky kinda stuff.
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
256 Posts

Profile of greerj
A search on here will reveal quite a few. Look for TC Tahoe, Stephen Minch. Pendulum effects combined with Tarot are out there as well. Look for David Thiel magicpendulums.com
User101
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of User101
Thanks
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3211 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
13 Tarot Card Effects are hidden on The Magic Nook. Find and click a darkened button marked "Little Horrors." Ignore the page you come to, but at the top you'll find a link to "Book Two: The Invisible Tarot." The name comes from the first Tarot Card Trick in which you start with a deck of Tarot sized cards - all of them blank on both sides - or invisible. Gradually they fill up with fronts and backs to produce all the cards you need for the other Tarot Card Tricks in the collection: Death and Taxes, Live Long and Prosper, Animated Tarot Cards, Devil Cursed Tarot Card, Color Tarot Monte, Vanishing Tarot Cards, Tarot Card Affinity, Tarot Transposition, Smokin' Spirit Message, Rising Tarot Card, Haunted Tarot Deck, Creepy Crawly Tarot Card.

Also, in WJ01-09 is a trick by Wiz Kid Eleazar called "Tarot Box" in which a wooden box from a craft store is converted into a special box sized for Tarot Cards that predicts a Tarot Card that will be chosen later.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1431 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
If you have access to back numbers of The Linking Ring, I contributed one in Vol.76, No.1, January 1996, pp 88-89 ("Celtic Cross").

Barry
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Stephen Minch's Book of Thoth is where I started. My book Turn of a Friendly Card came out in 1985, and there are eighteen tarot routines in my updated Arcana of Bizarre Magick, as well as four classic tarot routines in by book Ancient and Modern Classics of Bizarre Magick (along with some great tips on reading Tarot cards), the last three available at www.JimMagus.com.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2020, Jim Magus wrote:
Stephen Minch's Book of Thoth is where I started. My book Turn of a Friendly Card came out in 1985, and there are eighteen tarot routines in my updated Arcana of Bizarre Magick, as well as four classic tarot routines in by book Ancient and Modern Classics of Bizarre Magick (along with some great tips on reading Tarot cards), the last three available at www.JimMagus.com.

Thank you, Jim. I did not know about the new book.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot card effects? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL