The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TAP Question (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Count Hatrick
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Count Hatrick
Am interested in the TAP app, but I have a corporate iPhone that has to have the security enabled. This means that it will auto lock every 5 mins (that's the longest setting). Will this interfere with how this app operates in any way? Thanks.
Count Hatrick
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Count Hatrick
For anyone interested I can answer my own question, as I bought this last night. The auto locking does not get in the way of the app at all. It’s a great tool, made my first project in about 30 mins.
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
41 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
I am unable to answer your question.
But I can endorse the app (it is great) and the community of users is very active.

Quote:
On Jun 30, 2020, Count Hatrick wrote:
Am interested in the TAP app, but I have a corporate iPhone that has to have the security enabled. This means that it will auto lock every 5 mins (that's the longest setting). Will this interfere with how this app operates in any way? Thanks.
jdub
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of jdub
Thanks for the info Hatrick, I was wondering the same thing.
Count Hatrick
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Count Hatrick
Thanks ParkinT - yes, waiting for my group request to be approved - looking forward to it. In the meantime, have been playing with this quite a bit. This is my first app effect I can see myself actually using - as I've never really seen the motivation to bring my phone into an effect for other apps. This is so good - it's possibly too good Smile.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TAP Question (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL