The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cyber Secrets... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
Hey guys,

Thank you to everyone for the amazing feedback on my 'Cyber Secrets' project.

Just to let you all know that there is a forum for owners of it where I've been posting new videos, thoughts and techniques on Facebook. So make sure if you already own it, you search for 'Psych Artist Cyber Secrets' on Facebook and after providing me your order confirmation number, I'll admit you to the group.

Much love. Stay safe and sane.

Colin
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1533 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Cyber Secrets is probably the best investment I've made in 2020 in regards Mentalism. I was on the fence at first as the Card to impossible location description didn't really do much for me as I don't perform magic, and I had already been working on an ACAAN, however I have enjoyed Colins thinking over the years and know he puts out real workable material so trusting that I would find value here, I bought it. I'm glad I did. The things he shares are principles not effects, and with the tools given you really can take your Zoom shows to a whole other level. This is pure gold and really I think should be priced higher for what is being offered. Using the techniques taught, you really can do pretty much any effect on zoom that you would in person.

I had been struggling to come up with methods for doing mind reading effects, lacking the use of B*l**s and im******* devices and hitting my head against the wall. Cyber-Secrets resolves that. You can do name revelations, memories, thought of card, etc. This does use principles some folks may not be comfortable with, but there is gold here. If you perform mentalism over Zoom you really should grab this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cyber Secrets... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL