We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » SOCIAL ASSISTANT Web App (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Patmagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Patmagic
I like to have a practical way to force multiple things right on the spot if I want. And our cellphone is the perfect prop...always with us! Until now, my app of choice was DFB (I still love it) but SOCIAL ASSISTANT has definitely set the bar higher. Personally I think that by having some pre made lists of movies, celebrities and playing cards on the notes app of our phone could seem a little bit awkward. On the other hand with SOCIAL ASSISTANT, everything looks logical. Scrolling hatch tags from Instagram is so natural! Everyone is scrolling or their phone those days. Then we are using THEIR phone (face up with nothing to hide) and could force up to five times in the raw! We also still have the option when needed to perform with our own phone in case of poor cell reception. For me, this is a real game changer. Thanks to CALIX DUPUIS and VINCENT CHABREDIER, the two French magicians app developers for releasing this fantastic app!
Count Hatrick
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Count Hatrick
Hi Pat - do you have a link to this app? I can't see it on the iPhone app store in Australia
cardistry master
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
It is a web app
qureyoon
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
264 Posts

Profile of qureyoon
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2020, Count Hatrick wrote:
...do you have a link to this app?

https://lepresti.fr/produit/social-assistant
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
273 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
This is a really great app. In my opinion one of the fairest ways to force ANYTHING and this even on the spectators phone. I cannot wait to explore this eve more. Highly recommended!!!
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
dedikc
View Profile
Loyal user
France (Lyon)
277 Posts

Profile of dedikc

Here you can see the screen when I force Michael Jackson, and Johnny Depp Smile

it's a virtual svenpad Smile
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1029 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Great idea.

Mathieu from Luxeuil…
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1125 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
Can this work with Facebook?
dedikc
View Profile
Loyal user
France (Lyon)
277 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2020, Davidicus wrote:
Can this work with Facebook?

Only on Instagram. You can force a picture, a number (likes), a text on instagram.

And you can add some links on your post to setup another routine: inject, Realist, PICASSO, etc...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » SOCIAL ASSISTANT Web App (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL