The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rubinstein rattle purse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Hi all,

I just received this fantastic little coin purse from Meir Yedid. Although it isn't cheap it is indeed a lovely thing. Quality is top notch. It also arrived in the UK from abroad quicker than most things arrive from the UK!!!

I intend to use this straightaway for John Bannon's take on the CSB routine from 'smoke and mirrors'. If others have this I wondered what kind of routine you're using it for?

BW

Steve
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
There are several routines described in the new book, Rubinstein Coin Magic, that can be enhanced by use of rattle of coins made by the purse.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I just placed my order from Mymagic.com

I saw my friend Troy using one and just had to get it. It’s such a smart utility. The fact that it comes with so much teaching was what really convinced me.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Is it a rattle purse ?
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2021, gregg webb wrote:
Is it a rattle purse ?

It sure is.

https://www.mymagic.com/p/money-magic/ru......le-purse
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Wow that's great. I read about those in Doctor Rubinstein's book and have been trying to make one but my purses have no linings. I'll touch base with Meir. Thanks.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
I ordered a purse from Meir and it is "in the mail"
davfreeman
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of davfreeman
Thanks for the link to the coin purse. I just placed my order too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rubinstein rattle purse (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL