The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Tarot For Fun And Profit by Richard Webster (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1943 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
After learning the 22 major arcana, I decided to learn the minor cards as well. This seemed like a daunting task, one I put off for a long time. I wanted to get Joe Riding’s Learn The Tarot in 7 Days but couldn’t find it. I read somewhere that Richard Webster’s The Tarot For Fun And Profit teaches a method similar to Riding’s for easily learning the meanings of the cards. So I bought the book.

I am really pleased with this purchase!

The systematic approach Richard teaches for learning the meanings of all 72 major and minor arcana is wonderful. He makes it so simple and easy. There’s a whole lot more to this book than just learning the cards. I’ll come back to this thread and post more later. But for now, if you have always wanted an easy way to learn (and remember) the meanings of all 72 tarot cards, Richard’s book fits the bill perfectly.
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
This is my favorite book on the Tarot. Whenever I need to brush up my tarot skills, I go to this book and Tarotmania. You can’t go wrong with any of Richard’s books on giving readings.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Tarot For Fun And Profit by Richard Webster (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL