The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi, I'm a BURGer addict... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Southpawd
View Profile

Europe
0 Posts

Profile of Southpawd
Hello MC, my name is Steve and I am a BURGer addict... No, these BURGers don't contain two all-beef patties, special sauce, iceberg lettuce, American cheese, pickles, and onions, served in a three-part sesame seed bun.

Two of my top five favorite magicians include Eugene Burger and Howard Hamburg. (Tommy Wonder, Ed Marlo, Dai Vernon are the other three) and I am obsessed with their work and who they are/were as human beings.

I've been practicing and performing magic since 89' (I'm 42) and recently I have decided to reinvent myself as far as magic is concerned. I'm wanting to take it to the next level and I am starting to make that shift.

I'm excited to be here, I have a lot of ideas to share and looking forward to learning from you all.

Hopefully, I can contribute something worthwhile to the forum.

I wish you happiness,

-Steve
The Gene Maze sandwich:
TomB
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hey Steve,
Welcome to the café.
Your magic role models are great! Are you reinventing your character or what tricks you perform?
TomB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi, I'm a BURGer addict... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL