We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Mimesis Better ID deck? Still in business (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of edshern
I bought a few of these decks some years ago, and the instructions wrapped around the card box refers me to their website, which should take me to a video tutorial.
Are they out of business. Anyone know if the tutorial is still posted somewhere? I do have the password that was printed on the sheet that came with the cards.
Thanks,
Ed
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
582 Posts

Profile of karnak
I think not.

That ‘s the problem with streaming-only online video instructions you cannot download with purchase. What happens when the outfit you bought it from goes out of biz? Bye, bye, instructions.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
407 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
Did you forget how the “invisible deck” works? or just their version?
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of edshern
Just their version. I mean I know how they are prepared.
But don’t remember any special thoughts on best handling, or taking advantage of their preparation.
I don’t want to reinvent the wheel,
Ed
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
407 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
I see. Whatever looks good to you as far as presentation, I don’t think there was anything else to consider 👍
On a side note, I make my ID’s this way now too!
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of edshern
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2020, karnak wrote:
I think not.
That's the problem with streaming-only online video instructions you cannot download with purchase. What happens when the outfit you bought it from goes out of biz? Bye, bye, instructions.

Lesson learned! I just bought an instant download effect from 'Vanishing Inc. Magic'. We all need to figure out how to save these online instructions onto our PC's. Or, like magic, poof and it's gone Smile
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of edshern
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2020, merlin5150 II wrote:
I see. Whatever looks good to you as far as presentation, I don’t think there was anything else to consider 👍
On a side note, I make my ID’s this way now too!

Funny, maybe it's my old oge, but I seem to remember some clever handling ideas.
Now, what were we talking about?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Mimesis Better ID deck? Still in business (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL