The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bone Conduction Systems (inception or Thought Whisper) (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1228 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2020, JesterAndrus wrote:
@JamieD Do you have to keep the volume low with the Promystic as well? I have not been able to decipher which statement luis confirmed.

If you're in a very quiet environment keep the volume low, if you're in a very loud environment turn the volume up.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1763 Posts

Profile of JamieD
So in my experience, it comes down to two things, obviously the ambient noise but also how well they plug their ears. If they are in a loud environment and do not plug their ears well, they will find it hard to hear it. However, if they are in a noisy environment and they plug their ears well, you can have it set on low and they will hear it. Personally, I perform in noisy restaurants so I have it set fairly loud. One away from loudest. It seems to work perfectly in the environment.

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JesterAndrus
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of JesterAndrus
Thank you very much for sharing your experience!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bone Conduction Systems (inception or Thought Whisper) (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL