The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Discarded Aces by Inaki Zabaletta (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

figboot
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of figboot
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/13990

It is made clear, this does not utilize a force...but uses a switch. My main concern is the level of difficulty in concealing the switch. I don't have the largest hands, and palming cards has always been a challenge for me...if this is utilize in the method.

Other than that...it looks like this might be interesting.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4133 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have it. No gimmicks. Can use a borrowed deck. His handling is flawless so you can tell he’s done it a lot. This is a pure sleight of hand method. It will definitely take practice because the necessary moves are moves that are not common. Not bottom deal hard but will require a knack to get it fast and smooth. The video is only about ten minutes long but thankfully Erik Tait, who is a master with cards, comes on at the end and teaches the initial get ready move in more detail. I’ll have to play with this to see how I do. I’m intermediate trending towards advanced with cards so hopefully I can pick it up fairly quickly. The move that will require the most practice is the end display because tgat is when all the heat is on the cards. Again, not knuckle busting but practice will be required to get fast/smooth and cover the possible flash points.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
754 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Oh wow! He isn't charging $100 for his secret Smile

Might have to pick this up!

//Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Discarded Aces by Inaki Zabaletta (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.38 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL