The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Old billet index (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
This isn't much, but I'm curious: I have an old black cloth billet index that I got from odds & ends from the Lloyd Jones estate. (At least that's what I use it for. It could have been a bridge-sized card index.) Any ideas who put it out? I want to have it duplicated and offer it (cheaply!) for sale to mentalists. Do you think this is appropriate to do? I love this thing and think others might too. Thanks in advance, Tim
Michael Lee
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Michael Lee
Hello All

Tim glad to see that your " using" that old stuff & not just staring at it on a shelf!!.
Yes you have an old Neilson Billet index made by Robert Neilson in the 40s, Not sure what its worth but you may want to hold on to it for awhlie.

Michael Lee
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Thanks Michael! I thought it might have been Nelsons, I perused old Nelson catalogs but didn't see it. Do you know under what name it appears in the catalogs? I want to make replicas, if this is appropriate to do. PM me your mailing address and when/if I do make them, I will send you one gratis. Thanks again, Tim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Old billet index (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL