The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Z Fold Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
158 Posts

Profile of James927
Hi - can anyone suggest a book or other source that provides a variety of effects done with a Z fold wallet?

Thanks!
drmagic
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of drmagic
The Himber Wallet Book by Harry Lorayne
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2045 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Look for Z6 by Wayne Dobson.
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
158 Posts

Profile of James927
Thank you guys - much appreciated!
Wez_Evans
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, UK
51 Posts

Profile of Wez_Evans
Tricks with a two way wallet by Russel. J. Hall
Threecard
View Profile
New user
Sunny Arizona
98 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Check out the Pocket Grenade routine by John Luka.
http://www.johnlukamagic.com/products.html
The Wallet is really nice and the routine is great!
gregg webb
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
It used to be called a Himber Wallet after bandleader/magician Richard Himber. Somewhere along the line someone changed it to the Z-Fold wallet. The main trouble with things like this is that when you are searching through old magic literature, you don't know the correct name for something. Also, it is like "Gee if I give it a new name people will think my product is new".
My point is really that you can use Buddha Papers (I'm using the Royal version) if you discard the small size paper from each side, will fit playing cards and many feats are possible using both this prop and a Himber Wallet. Regards, Gregg Webb
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2045 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
It is my opinion, though the Himber Wallet and the Z-Fold wallet can accomplish the same things, they are two different entities. There are some things than can be done with one but not the other.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1482 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
The Himber Wallet and the Z-Fold Wallet are constructed differently. They both s***** but the Himber has other properties as well.

Barry
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5956 Posts

Profile of motown
The construction is what sets them apart for me. I really like the new Modern Z-Fold wallet.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Z Fold Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL