The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Disappearing cell magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
Hello everyone !

I'm working on a routine where the spectator phone dissapear and I want to make it appear in an impossible location.

I know Penn and Teller did a version with the fish, but I'm not in this idea.

However, I like the fact that the cell ring on the bottom of the spectator chair in the audience (in a chest for example).

How it's possible.

I got a method to take the phone of the spectator and my assistant can get it backstage.

But how it's possible to enter in the cell and reccord the real phone ring of the spectator and ''send it in the box''

90% of the people it's the original one, so it could be easy.

I hope I'm clear. I don't want a method, but maybe a book or a guideline.

Thanks for your time Smile
d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
Add up

When my assistant got the phone how it's possible to get to the numbers of the phone. So when I'm stage I can reveal the numbers and when I dial it it ring on the bottom of her chair in the audience.

Thanks
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
An item borrowed from a spectator and vanished, and them appears on the bottom of the spectators chair has never been revealed to my knowledge.

As far as getting a phone number, there is or use to be cloning software to steal information and put on your phone. All you have to be is several feet from the person, as long as the phone is on, it can transfer the information. Don't know if this was ever banned or is breaking any laws currently, or the phone manufactures have solved this problem, and it is now impossible to do. You would have to do some searching the Internet to look for it.
d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
@BillHegbli Thannks a lot. Yeah I know it's a big trick I'm working on, but I'm ready to try to find some solution little step.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Disappearing cell magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL