The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » U.P.S. By Joshua Riley (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman6(sic)6
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magicman6(sic)6
Hey guys!
I just wanted to share this amazing app called U.P.S. By Joshua Riley and man oh man is it amazing here’s a link http://bit.ly/upspromo
It can allow for some amazing predictions on your notes app, Facebook, and so much more. It links up to inject and wiki test and a few other apps out there and is continuing to update every day! I give it 5 out of 5 because it’s so much and really kills.

http://bit.ly/upspromo
Facebook.com/tripartistent
Soundcloud.com/iammagik
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
What’s it called on the App Store? Thanks
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Thanks for the post, so I'm the creator of this app, it's available for both iOS & Android (it's a web app) and allows you to peek/predict/reveal information from any magic app with a web API (Inject, WikiTest, CubeSmith, TAP/Voila & many more),

There are multiple modes you can use:

- Fake Facebook Prediction

- Covert Homescreen Peek

- Notes App Prediction

- Web Prediction System

And more modes are coming in the future!

The Price is currently £29.99 GBP and available to purchase through me directly

It's not on the App Store, I decided to make it a web app because I won't have the 30% fee from Apple/Google and I can do instant updates which means if I need to do any bug fixes they'll be a lot quicker than if I were to submit it to Apple/Google for review
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
This app is very good it has a lot of features and a lot more planned. I’ll write a more detailed review soon but if you have inject you need this. There is something very exciting being added soon.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Gotta say, this is probably something anyone with a basic understanding of app Magic will absolutely use. There are so many different ways to use the system that it will find it’s way into your routines. Especially the FB version. It’s ability to allow certain other powerful apps to be used in a way that's yet to be done with them. ( WikiTest/Inject and others )
There’s so many different things that come with the product. I haven’t even gone through everything. ( it’s not too much of anyone’s asking ) I’m still learning the web based system myself and have used it a few times with success. I think the best aspect of UPS is that Joshua will respond to every message m. He’s also always adding updates and new things to it. He’s on top of everything all the time. Very rare today. I am a happy customer and look forward to using this more and more.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
This app has amazing possibilities as Joshua is a talented guy.
The app is being developed into something better every day with more features that help us be more creative with our routines.

Great value and highly recommended. Smile
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Thanks for your support
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2020, MagicJosh2212 wrote:
Thanks for the post, so I'm the creator of this app, it's available for both iOS and Android
The Price is currently 29.99 GBP and available to purchase through me directly

Hi Joshua,

Is the 29.99 GBP still the price of the app?

I saw the ad in the App store says 'free'... and most of the time this means you have to pay extra again and again for this and for that Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I'm used to Android and the Play-store with clear pricing... so just checking (just went to iOS for all the magic apps) Smile Smile

Thanks!
John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2021, Dr. Eamon wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2020, MagicJosh2212 wrote:
Thanks for the post, so I'm the creator of this app, it's available for both iOS and Android
The Price is currently 29.99 GBP and available to purchase through me directly

Hi Joshua,

Is the 29.99 GBP still the price of the app?

I saw the ad in the App store says 'free'... and most of the time this means you have to pay extra again and again for this and for that Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I'm used to Android and the Play-store with clear pricing... so just checking (just went to iOS for all the magic apps) Smile Smile

Thanks!
John

Hello there, so unfortunately the price has since gone up to about £99.99 because there are a lot of modes that has been added to the app, I offer 2 different pricing options right now which is either buying the full app with all the modes for one in app purchase price or buying it directly through me or buying the modes separately.

You can download the free lite app which includes a few basic modes and also you’ll get access to the nearly 5 hour long instructional video course to learn about the app before you decide to buy.

Hope this all makes sense,
Joshua Riley
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Uh oh. Price increase overnight.
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2021, John C wrote:

Hello John,

The app has been out for over a year now, the price has been at £99.99 for quite a few months now.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2021, John C wrote:

Did you check the date between the two posts? Its been this way for a few months...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » U.P.S. By Joshua Riley (14 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL