The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New Android Prediction Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amirmughal
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of amirmughal
Hi!

Check out The Gallery Prediction by Amir Mughal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpyaXan6iTo

This effect allows you to be able to perform perfect prediction effects at moments notice.

Ideal for through video calls / zoom sessions!

Effect 01: Any Photo At Any Number

Imagine this you ask the spectator to freely call out any number. Now you scroll through your photos and stop the scrolling at the number chosen by the spectator. The photo at the chosen number by the spectator matches the prediction.

Effect 02: The Blind Prediction

Imagine this you scroll through photos back and forth randomly without looking at them. You ask the spectator to call out stop anytime he wants. Immediately at their stop call you turn over the phone to show the photo spectator stopped at. Incredibly the chosen photo matches the prediction.

Bonus Effect: Number Prediction
You ask the spectator to type in a random number in the dial pad app of your phone. The number typed by the spectator matches the prediction.

This is a Super direct piece of mentalist that will allow you to predict any photo. No other effect can surprise your spectator with so little effort!

Key Features

Can be performed in person OR 'Virtual' (Skype / Zoom).
Works with any Android Phone.
Does not require Internet Connection for Performance.
Incredibly easy to perform.
No custom magic app.
The Phone can be completely examined by the spectator after / before the photo is selected.
The reset is less than 1 minute! Simple to do!

Available At - https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14094
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1142 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
So here is my question: You use movie posters, I have a personal collection of inspirational posters in my gallery. Can those be used?
amirmughal
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of amirmughal
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2020, Davidicus wrote:
So here is my question: You use movie posters, I have a personal collection of inspirational posters in my gallery. Can those be used?

You can use any Photos in your phone gallery. You can use any number of photos and any type of photos in your phone.

So you can easily perform this effect with posters of inspirational quotes in your Phone gallery.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New Android Prediction Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL