The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MINDVENTION GOES ONLINE! (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3182 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I am really honored to organize with Danny Archer the biggest Mentalism convention in the world “Mindvention” 2021 which will be a full online event! Me, Renato Cotini and Danny we are working hard from weeks in creating something spectacular with the greatest name in mentalism!
Live shows, lectures, talks, workshops and more! The big announcement (and dates) will be the 8th September at 5pm UK time in my group, make sure you join here to know more: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lucavolpeproductions
Ps. If you want to be part of the convention as lecturer or you have an interesting talk to submit feel free to message me and I will put you in contact with Danny.
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
260 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
Very interesting but sad to say that I will really miss the live event, and the camaraderie of getting together, chatting, sharing ideas, trying new things out and having a drink as this was a very good social event as well. Hopefully I will not be zoomed or go to meeting out by then. Anyway, best wishes and hope for the success of the online event. I hope to be there online.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3182 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
We are going LIVE in 30 minutes here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lucavolpeproductions
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3182 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! If you saw the live today we officially opened the registration for the biggest mentalism convention in the world! The first official presenter will be Banachek, more names to follow! Click on the link below to get your tickets with early bird discount! Platinum registration ONLY 50 available (at the moment of this post...maybe less now...)

https://mindvention.net/mindvention-regi......gxEy9mrE

REGISTRATION OPTIONS

Silver Registration - $80 (This registration is not for the live event. After the event is over, you will receive the lectures, talks, and shows to watch. No extra e-materials are included)

Early Bird Registration = $75.00 Early Bird Pricing Ends 10/8/2020

Gold Registration - $129 (This registration is for the live event. In addition to access to all the live shows, lectures and talks, you will receive extra e-materials including PDFs and videos)

Early Bird Registration = $100.00 Early Bird Pricing Ends 10/8/2020

Limited Platinum Registration - $500 (This registration is for the live event. In addition to access to all the live shows, lectures and talks, you will receive all the extra e-materials including PDFs and videos including items not available to the Silver Registrations) You will also receive entry into all the workshops or extra charge events taking place during the convention. The Platinum package is limited to 50 registrants.

No Early Bird Discount

Platinum Registration - SPLIT PAYMENT - $250 You will be contacted when it's time to make the final payment., approximately 2-3 weeks prior to event.

No Early Bird Discount
Vernon07
View Profile
New user
Scotland
36 Posts

Profile of Vernon07
Wishing you the very best of success in this venture. It's awesome how you are adapting to the current world conditions. Kudos my friend.

Yours in Mentalism,
William
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Schedule of Events? Workshops?
It wouldn't be better to have everything ready before starting selling registrations?

Regards
johnhsawyer
View Profile
New user
Florida
50 Posts

Profile of johnhsawyer
Hi Luca,

Congratulations on being one of the planners and hosts. Is there more information disclosed in the FB Live video? The current site seems to be missing a lot of info on the presenters and workshops. Will it be updated before the Early Bird special pricing ends in early October? Thank you and good luck!

-jhs
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3182 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys we will do more live in the group in the next weeks to give you more info. At the moment we cannot reveal yet all the names as we want to make sure that is all confirmed, as you can imagine is not easy to arrange an event like this: live from the theatre, live from home, lectures, talks, workshops and more!!! Is crazy!
For the people that trust this big convention you know that you will not be disappointed, for the people that want to wait.. well for three weeks the 129$ tickets is only 100$ and honestly? You have nothing to loose, trust me and Danny it will be a great investment in your knowledge.
Join my group so that each time we do the live you will be informed.
At the moment the only presenter we can reveal is Banachek Smile
johnhsawyer
View Profile
New user
Florida
50 Posts

Profile of johnhsawyer
Thanks, Luca. Looking forward to it. I'm registered and paid. Smile See you on FB.

-jhs
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
685 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Well can we at least know when the line up will be announced ?
johnhsawyer
View Profile
New user
Florida
50 Posts

Profile of johnhsawyer
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2020, qkeli wrote:
Well can we at least know when the line up will be announced ?

Yes, by joining the FB group and waiting. LOL
It is only $100 right now. That seems like a steal compared to most mentalism products and lectures.

-jhs
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
603 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Looking forward to seeing many of the MINDvention regulars as well as meeting some new friends. Booking talent for a convention is an interesting process and MINDvention has never published a full schedule right away. This prevents the many great opportunities that have presented themselves over the years… many take place close to the start of the convention and allowed; appearances by people like Michael Weber… one-year Banchek was in Vegas for less than a day but was able to contribute to the convection… the time we’re able to add David Berglas (via video) and many more. I am 100% confident that Luca and I will be able to assemble a great roster of presenters.

The vibe will be different, but the spirt will be the same. Come join us and what will be a wonderful journey...
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
603 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Here is a partial list of the people you will see presenting at the Virtual MINDventon; Richard Osterlind, Colin McLeod, Marc Paul, Guy Bavli, Keith Barry, Looch, Kennedy, Peter Turner, Jeff McBride’s Mystery School, Thomas Heine, Rainer Mees, Marc Spelmann, Timon Krause, David Thiel, Banachek, Stefan Olschewski, Chris Rawlins, Eric Samuels, Josh Lozoff, Paul Draper, George Tait, Alain Nu, Pete Poskiparta, Gerry McCambridge, Rick Maue, Mark Strivings, Jan Forster, Kenton Knepper, Mysterion
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3920 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I'm looking forward to lecturing...learning!

I think it's fair to say that mentalism has taken a beating in 2020 -- along with all other live entertainment options. It's been a very long year for most of us. But that's what makes MV so exciting! The sharpest minds in mentalism are actually available to lecture. This is undoubtedly the best lineup of teachers ever...and you can get it all sitting at home in your...well...whatever.

MV is going to be THE mentalism EVENT.

Sheree is working on something very special for MV...maybe even FOUR 'somethings.' (I'm posting regular updates on this and other things on a special page at Magic Pendulums.)

I am putting the finishing touches on a lecture that lays out a whole system for how to make your reveals -- in EVERY effect you do -- more powerful, more entertaining and utterly memorable to your audience (and clients.) Learn this material and your mentalism will be instantly transformed. And I am just one of a huge line up that includes much brighter lights! How can you miss this?

I've been in touch with several of the other presenters. Some are getting ready to teach material they have never even considered sharing before.

Very keen to see the Virtual Shows...to find out what Cyber Jack's is going to be like (I trust there will be waitresses in plaid skirts...?) and I plan to raise a rum and coke or two in memory of Bob Cassidy. I hope to see YOU there.

Less than three weeks now...

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
marcpaul
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
I'm really looking forward to this, it's going to be fantastic! So many great mentalists to learn from, I'm very honoured to be part of it.
I can't wait.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3413 Posts

Profile of Looch
Just want to reiterate a lot of whats been said above already. It's an honour to be included in this years lineup and I am very much looking forward to taking part and learning from some of these modern masters of mentalism.
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1414 Posts

Profile of MDantes
This looks phenomenal y’all. What a line up!
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3361 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
That's a really interesting mix of talents, crossing generations and approaches.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3182 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Schedule UK Time Zone

SATURDAY

Mindvention Minutes 2 pm

Banacheck Interview 3 pm

Lunch Break 4.30 pm

Stefan Olschewski 5.30 pm

David Thiel 6.15 pm

Coffee Break 7.00 pm

Richard Osterlind 7.15 pm

Dealers Time 8.45 pm Cobra Magic

Coffee break 9.30 pm

Eric Samuels 9.45 pm

Dinner break 11.15 pm

Master of Mentalism Show 1.00 am

SUNDAY

Mindvention Minutes 2 pm

Marc Paul 3 pm

Lunch Break 4.30 pm

Patrick Redford 5.30 pm

Alain Nu 6.15 pm

Coffee Break 7.00 pm

Bavli, Goldenbgerg, Lustig 7.15 pm

Dealers Time 8.45 pm Cobra Magic

Coffee break 9.30 pm

Looch 9.45 pm

Dinner break 11.15 pm

Mc Bride Magic and Mystery School Show 1.00 am

MONDAY

Mindvention Minutes 2 pm

Ken Dyne 3 pm

Lunch Break 4.30 pm

Chris Rawlins 5.30 pm

Keith Barry 6.15 pm

Josh Lo Zoff 7.00 pm

Coffe Break 8.00 pm

Panel Virtual Discussion 8.15 pm

Coffe break 9.15 pm

Colin Mc Leod 9.30

Richard Webster Interview 11.30 pm
dj
View Profile
Special user
929 Posts

Profile of dj
ParaLabs (Rainer&Thomas)?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MINDVENTION GOES ONLINE! (22 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL