The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Unconventional.fun (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey everyone!

Like so many of you I was bummed out when I heard magic conventions were going to be cancelled in 2020. So, I decided to do something about it!

Along with my partner Jonah Babins (host of the Discourse in Magic podcast) we've launched www.unconventional.fun - a virtual magic convention unlike anything you've seen before!

We've build a virtual 8-bit world and designed all sorts of custom features so you'll be able to interact and jam with some of the best magicians on the planet (not to mention virtual dealers room, 13 hours of lectures, shows, and panel talks, and so much more).

25% of the tickets sold out on the first day and we're already closing in on 40% sold out (on day two!!!) - so if you're interested in attending do not wait!

Check out www.unconventional.fun for all the info!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
(And, obviously, feel free to shoot me any questions you might have!)

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1352 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
How did this go?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Who won the puppy?
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Tim!

The event was a smashing success - so much so we're about to announce our THIRD event! www.unconventional.fun to stay up to date!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Unconventional.fun (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL