The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flite by Steve Thompson (79 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20~21~22 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I love this effect and I have made another modified version with a locking magnet . I placed a 12mm x 0.5mm disc magnet on the small key which magnetises to it perfectly . This is totally unseen during performance . What it allows is however you take them out of your pocket or the spectators hands they will always be locked so the gap will never be seen . The dismount is just the same ie dead easy and another alternative way too is to ditch the car key that comes with it and put a Yale type key with a top black cover on it which can also hide a small flat magnet inside and that works perfectly too . I doubt you will ever get caught in the original but the ocd in mean likes to push boundaries so I never have to worry about watching which way I angle the keys . I like the in the hands version so I wanted that extra security , It’s a jaw dropping effect and a real worker imho
Gaz 🙂
JETlivesOn
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of JETlivesOn
I received Flite a couple of days ago and I have been playing around with it. I have to say that I think it is the best ring flight there is. I really do not see how anyone would be displeased. I love it through and through and I am extremely happy with the purchase.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I totally agree with above post nobody could possibly be disappointed with this , the method is pure genius imho. It's slightly similar to a Belgium magician at the IBM 10 years ago but Steve’s method is better than that . This is also better than the Einhorn version which was similar to a Steve Dushek one . This is original , the best method and blows the others out of the water imh Gaz 🙂
Philzimt
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Philzimt
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2020, celebrity wrote:
I will report back of it all works out as good as I hope Smile

Best Wishes Michael Smile

curious curious ;-)
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Which UK chaps have Flight?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I am not sure if any UK dealers have this , I bought mine from Ellusionist and had it delivered to the UK , regards Gaz 🙂
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Thank you Gaz, as you are happy with Flight, I am ordering.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s truly brilliant my friend you won’t regret it Gaz 🙂
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2020, Philippe wrote:
Which UK chaps have Flight?

Check Propdog.
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Philippe
One of the first dealers I did check, I followed Gaz and ordered from Ellusionist.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It didn’t take that long to come from Ellusionist either , best wishes Gaz 🙂
gassaox
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of gassaox
I selling Miine uk if anyone interested
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Can this be used as your actual keyring or are your keys likely to come off the ring ?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You could but I wouldn’t as you could end up breaking the gimmick sitting on it in your pocket continually etc . Best wishes Gaz 🙂
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
You could but I wouldn’t as you could end up breaking the gimmick sitting on it in your pocket continually etc . Best wishes Gaz 🙂

That's unfortunate as the trailer says "we want you to carry this everywhere you go and that we've made this super durable " I take it that is not the case then Gaz ?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Well some may thing it’s ok but I believe the main gimmick ( small part ) could snap off if sat on . So it depended on if your keys are in your jacket pocket in the the main on in a side say suit type pocket it may well then be fine but I wouldn’t risk it . Therefore I take it with me in maybe my jacket / coat inside pocket and set it up in my back trouser pocket just before performance . I don’t have my own car on front doors keys on it but the spectator would certainly think I have , best wishes Gaz 🙂 ps it’s a great gimmick / method I love it
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
You absolutely could use this as your everyday key ring in such a way that you're in no danger of losing your keys. But I'm with Gaz in that I'm not sure I would take the risk of breaking the gimmick. If you wanted to do this I would buy a second one as a backup.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes as CardGuyMike says your keys definitely don’t fall off it if that’s your concern so you could use your own keys without worry on that part Gaz 🙂
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for the input....it looks like the site is down so I won't be able to order it anyway unless it's released by someone other than illusionist.
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
710 Posts

Profile of Vogler
I just got it and I like it. Simple and nice. But in my opinion the real word performances are a bit amateur...The vanish is awful, he is holding the ring in a very tight fist. Audience doesn’t notice maybe, but for me is impressive how bad the performer is in sleight of hand...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flite by Steve Thompson (79 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL