The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Lassen TT with Bugs Bunny (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
Ok, not necessarily a coin trick, I just wanted to share a pic of my practice table display with a soft Morgan Lassen Triple Threat with a Bugs Bunny magic hat and mini trunk I just acquired. Whattya think?
https://ibb.co/DYzjMwZ
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Where do I get a Triple Threat, or is there something similar on the market.
Reason I'm asking is that I recently bought 'Triple Threat Master Works 2.0'
(Oh, and LOVE that Bugs)

Dave
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
Thanks Dave. I got it a few years back from Todd Lassen. You can find his coins when they come up for sale here...
https://coolotis.wordpress.com/
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
And the mini trunk, details?
Made or purchase?
Fits all your coins?

Thanks for sharing.
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2020, Jerry wrote:
Made or purchase?
Fits all your coins?

Thanks for sharing.

The mini trunk I just picked up at Hobby Lobby for about $12 with the 40% coupon code that you can download off their website. I really didn't know what I was looking for but this jumped at me. It reminds me of an old steamer trunk. And the color fits. They had black boxes but the black top hat gets kinda lost in it. It can fit lots of coin sets. I have about a dozen coin sets and they fit easily. It's about 11x6x6 in inches. The Bugs Bunny character came from Sideshow Collectibles and is about 12 inches in height...
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/lo......o-906291
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
I decided to turn this display into it's own little trick. I have a remote invisible thread reel that I can control the speed. When someone says "Hey Bugs, show me a magic trick", I'll activate the pocket remote and a small carrot will slowly float off the table in front of Bugs and go into his mouth. I'm going to hide a small strong neodymium magnet in his upper mouth area and embed a tiny strong magnet into the tip of the carrot so when they get close enough it will snap into his mouth. Smile Hopefully I'll have a video of this on Monday. Smile
Constructing the carrot now. I found one at Michaels but it is too big. So I cut it down, glued it back together. Just needs a little sanding and orange paint.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2020, webtech wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2020, Jerry wrote:
Made or purchase?
Fits all your coins?

Thanks for sharing.

The mini trunk I just picked up at Hobby Lobby for about $12 with the 40% coupon code that you can download off their website. I really didn't know what I was looking for but this jumped at me. It reminds me of an old steamer trunk. And the color fits. They had black boxes but the black top hat gets kinda lost in it. It can fit lots of coin sets. I have about a dozen coin sets and they fit easily. It's about 11x6x6 in inches. The Bugs Bunny character came from Sideshow Collectibles and is about 12 inches in height...
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/lo......o-906291

OK, that is really cool. I bought one just now for my magic Den.

By the way - cool display.
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
Cool!BanzaiMagic if you get a small box to display it like I have shown, opens up lots of possibilities. I put in a small light activated device with a speaker that holds lots of mp3's. The sensor is inside the box. Then I put in a remote puck light to control the voice activation. Its very cool. I'll post a video later. Also the hat at the bottom has some built in magnet. Also there are magnets under the ears to hold the sunglasses. So lots of untapped possibilities with this.
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
I had a change of plans. I've decided to turn this into a card trick instead. I added an audio board to the box and a little something else. Everything is controlled by the performer. This is my first pass on this concept and will clean it up a bit before it is ready to show people. Any critiques would be helpful. Thank you!
https://youtu.be/So9n2FSdjQ4
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Lassen TT with Bugs Bunny (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL