The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Turbo Stick guilt (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5086 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
There are 2 versions of TurboStick. I believe the first was the "flat top" (boxy looking one) and it had "some" with transparency issues. Then they made a 2.0 version (I don' believe they called it that) with a rounded top that did not have the issues. I have 1 flat top and 2 rounded. Not sure which was which, I got all 2 free recently with a promotion (over now) from Alakazam where you got a free stick (no instructions) with every order of one of Leo's products. I went ahead and ordered the 3rd one to get the instructional download (I guess they stopped including DVD and the instructions now are "Streaming only" (you cannot even download it) I will find a used DVD eventually that someone is willing to give me or trade. I HATE STREAMNG ONLY. Althoough, in the end, it is not rocket science and there are plenty of ways even an un-creative mind can go with these, let alone a creative one.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1117 Posts

Profile of Jerry
For me the most creative way is, DO NOT purchase if streaming is the ONLY option.
I've had up to hear with PDF and video downloads. And now !@#%ing streaming!

So before I hit the into the cart button, I make sure I understand what form my instructions are included.

To many magic companies and creators have disappeared along with their servers!
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1477 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Most streams are downloadable one way or another, but it may take some effort to find which way works.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6752 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2020, Jerry wrote:
...Too many magic companies and creators have disappeared along with their servers!

So true. Sanders has not replied. MIA. Please don't tell me to go to FaceBook. I am banned there for life...

That's OK. I am pretty creative. I LOVE this thing!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Turbo Stick guilt (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL