The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Real Change by Juan Pablo comments or reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Has anyone else tried this masterful multiple bill switch with regular bills? If not, you can check it out on Penguin.
This is definitely an advance in bill switches.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
I'm a big fan of Juan Pablo. Even though I have not bought this yet, I disagree with the negative reviews (most are positive). If you are a creative magician, you can see how to get around the issues with borrowing the bills - and having to give them back.
Here's an idea (doesn't give anything away): Use fake $100's. Ask if you "anyone has a dollar I can use?" Each of the 4 you put into your pocket, making the tension and comedy. "Thanks - that's how I get paid." Take out your pre-folded bills, pretending they are the borrowed ones. Hand out the fake hundreds. Give them the "bad" news that they are fake - but can keep if they want, or you will "buy" them back for a dollar. OR just do it like Extreme Burn. It's still a great move.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Real Change by Juan Pablo comments or reviews? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL