The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dave Neighbors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1594 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Woops. I guess becuase I put video in the subject of my other post, the powers that be thought I was hawking a product.

What I was trying to do was to discuss the fact that somewhere out there is a missing video of a Dave Neighbors lecture in 2012 that supposedly included handlings for some of Todd Lassen's coin sets, including the China Bit (for which there is precious little video instruction, other than some Piedrahita handlings - performance only - that are very cool). I was also hoping that someone who actually attended the Spokane workshop knew something about the missing video and maybe could get it finally produced or at least let us know what happened. I think Tom Hall was involved if I am not mistaken.

What a loss for our community (of gaff coin aficionados) if the video can't be found.

They decided to put my post here (in a directory I have never been to, and probably would not otherwise visit):
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=111
You can click on it to see more about what I had in my computer about the Spokane workshop.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dave Neighbors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL