We Remember The Magic Cafť We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Coming Soon! *HINTS* (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Iím very excited about a product that is going to be released at the end of this year. Itís not mine, and I get nothing from it, but Iíve been beta testing it and Iím very excited for its release. Iíll post hints here along the way. Maybe someone can guess it. Hereís the first hint:

https://imgur.com/gallery/EApfL0H

Madison
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
And this is what.....?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9318 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2020, Puzzlemaker wrote:
And this is what.....?

If only you were the Puzzlesolver.
Jair
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Jair
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2020, MadisonH wrote:
Iím very excited about a product that is going to be released at the end of this year. Itís not mine, and I get nothing from it, but Iíve been beta testing it and Iím very excited for its release. Iíll post hints here along the way. Maybe someone can guess it. Hereís the first hint:

https://imgur.com/gallery/EApfL0H

Madison

Wow. You really build up the hype train for another person's product? And for free?
And "post hints here along the way"? That sounds like a very traditional and planned advertisement strategy. That takes time and effort.
I find it hard to believe that you are not friends with the creator and/or get paid by the creator...
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1903 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Of course he is. Too bad hardly anybody is transparant about that. Why not just say: "So and so asked me if I would endorse his stuff, which I will do because I like the stuff/him/her". That would be a lot more confidence-inspiring to me than this.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
100% honest and transparent here. Iím one of 9 beta testers. I applied for the beta test program and got accepted. Some people here probably also applied and now know exactly what Iím referring to. If so, donít spill the beans!

I had to pay for the product even though Iím beta testing it. But I did get it at a discount. As a beta tester, itís my job to test the product, packaging, instructions, etc and perform it often to give them feedback and try to find any problems.

Iím just posting on the Cafť for fun and as a way to spread the word in a different way than the usual.

Other than that, I do not know the creator personally. I have never spoken with him until this and I was shocked that I was even selected in the first place. I do not get paid and I have not been asked to do this. When I like a product, I give it my full support.

Madison
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1903 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
100% honest and transparent here. Iím one of 9 beta testers. I applied for the beta test program and got accepted. Some people here probably also applied and now know exactly what Iím referring to. If so, donít spill the beans!

I had to pay for the product even though Iím beta testing it. But I did get it at a discount. As a beta tester, itís my job to test the product, packaging, instructions, etc and perform it often to give them feedback and try to find any problems.

Iím just posting on the Cafť for fun and as a way to spread the word in a different way than the usual.

Other than that, I do not know the creator personally. I have never spoken with him until this and I was shocked that I was even selected in the first place. I do not get paid and I have not been asked to do this. When I like a product, I give it my full support.

Madison

I think you are a nice guy. I really do. And I think your intentions are good: you want to support this creation and/or creator. But the way in which you do it doesn't feel good to me. I like it when you are sharing valuable info with fellow Cafť members. This just sounds commercial to me.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1547 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Madison likes it and he's endorsing it. It's not mutually exclusive to share something he's excited about and be a supporter. Nothing nefarious, guys.

I can't wait to hear more.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Iím slowly releasing information for the fun of it. If you donít want to be involved in the puzzle aspect, check back in a few days and youíll know all there is to know.

If you enjoy the puzzle aspect, hereís hint #2 for you:

https://imgur.com/gallery/bhNxxYY

This is probably a big enough hint to give it away to some people.

Feel free to make guesses. If anyone guesses correctly, Iíll let you know and answer any and all questions about it.

Madison
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Hereís some more info for you. It uses technology but the technology is not a secret. It uses technology but itís not a cellphone. It is recognizable but itís not a common object. It is not disguised as something else. Nothing is hidden. All actions that are performed are performed in the open as part of the trick. Itís not self-working, but thereís no sleight of hand. It is a unique plot which has been explored in the past, but itís not a production, vanish, penetration, levitation, teleportation, prediction, restoration, transformation, or telepathy. It is very visual.

Madison
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3367 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Hmmmm, got me puzzled. To those that don't like it, don't click on this thread.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
917 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Well I'm stumped...
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
917 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Another HINT please, Madison.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
917 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:

...It is a unique plot which has been explored in the past, but itís not a production, vanish, penetration, levitation, teleportation, prediction, restoration, transformation, or telepathy. It is very visual.

Madison

Cross-referencing with Fitzkee's list (The Trick Brain), not many types of effects left that are visual. I'm going to guess some type of PK/animation effect.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Good guess Scott but not a PK/animation effect either!

On a separate guessing game, who can guess the creator? Hereís some info on the company:

Theyíve released 2 effects in the past. One was electronic and one was not. Spanish is their primary language.

Maybe Iíve already said too much.

Madison
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
Alain Bellon Project Enigma?
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2020, clairvoyant wrote:
Alain Bellon Project Enigma?

I wish! I have never heard anything else about that project.

Madison
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4182 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Hooker Rising Cards?
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
921 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
A type of Russian Roulette. We donít have enough of those...
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
No rising cards and no Russian Roulette.

Hereís hint #3

https://imgur.com/gallery/bATAAG0

The actual trick itself fits on the palm of your hand.

Madison
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Coming Soon! *HINTS* (38 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL