The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Grab Bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
New eBook "Grab Bag" was released yesterday and sent to Hildebrandt Lifetime Digital Subscribers. If you want "Grab Bag" there is an introductory price of $10 USD via PayPal to dalemagictime@hotmail.com
Normal price will be $20 USD after October 1st;
Grab Bag has a couple quick ideas that are new and a few of my favorite math and PA based effects that I've previously published. Of the new things, I particularly like the take on a coin thru table finish and a science trick that's spruced up with an idea for presentation which also has a magic ending. Of the older ideas I like Homage to Huffman for a phone trick with voicemails, and the different takes on Magic Age Cards.
Not a large ebook in under 60 pages. Again, you can purchase it at introductory price of $10 USD via PayPal to dalemagictime@hotmail.com
Please allow time for processing as eBooks are sent out manually and it is not an automated process. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Grab Bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL