The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Table False Cut - Andrew Frost (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
Table False Cut - Andrew Frost
$10.00
https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/card-m......w-frost/

The Hype:
Don't underestimate this lovely, simple cut by its quick trailer. It looks EXACTLY like what it's supposed to. You cut the cards to table, the top half onto the bottom half. Actually, the simple sleight is accomplished through a marvelous visual illusion and can be mastered within minutes. Andy Frost breaks the sleight down second by second so you can add this cut to your repertoire.

My Take:
This is reminiscent of a false cut showed me years ago by Ray Goulet. And it fooled me completely. Andrew has added to it though and made it even more deceptive. It almost has the feel of a pass. His handling obscures the method from view nicely.

The mechanics are simple but I would suggest you spend some time into getting the moves smooth. In learning this, I had the tendency to pause and watch what I was doing. It is essential that you are comfortable enough with it that you can do it without even a glance at your hands.

Once you get to the point where muscle memory takes over, you perform smoothly and don't peek, you have a nice utility cut here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Table False Cut - Andrew Frost (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL