The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Current prices » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5166 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
In order to raise some much needed funds, I might be looking to sell some of my Tenyo items, all of which are in perfect condition. Can any of you Tenyo collectors give me an idea of what these might go for if I decide to sell. The prices I've listed next to each item are what I have seen on the internet. Thanks for you help

Tunnel of Darkness T-105 ($75)
Black Hole T-104 ($100)
Ribbon Forever T-106 ($100)
See Through Card T-77 ($100)
Crystal Cleaver T-155 ($75)
Where the magic begins
Magical Moments
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2020, Dave Scribner wrote:
In order to raise some much needed funds, I might be looking to sell some of my Tenyo items, all of which are in perfect condition. Can any of you Tenyo collectors give me an idea of what these might go for if I decide to sell. The prices I've listed next to each item are what I have seen on the internet. Thanks for you help

Tunnel of Darkness T-105 ($75)
Black Hole T-104 ($100)
Ribbon Forever T-106 ($100)
See Through Card T-77 ($100)
Crystal Cleaver T-155 ($75)

I can tell you that Crystal Cleaver usually goes for around $25 and that is for a new one.

See Through Card varies but not a big buck one. Maybe $25 to $50 tops.

The other 3 are more valuable so the price you have listed for those is in the ballpark, give or take $25.

Unopened or at least with the packaging and instructions increases the value in many cases.

It appears that Tenyo prices are unstable at this time for a variety of reasons.

Hope that helps!
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
If anyone who knows the Tenyo market, it is Magical Moments. He has an amazing collection of Tenyo effects and is extremely knowledgeable. Just seeing his posts of items he has for sale, I suspect he is a curator of a Tenyo museum currently or was one in a past life. Smile
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of robfind
Just go to ebay and look them up!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5166 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quote:
On Oct 29, 2020, robfind wrote:
Just go to ebay and look them up!

My intent was to determine reasonable prices if I decided to sell these items. No sane person would try to sell items overpriced on Ebay. For example, The advice given here for Ribbon Forever was $100. The ebay price is $217. The see through card was suggested at $25 while the ebay price was $175. Besides, not all of the items I listed are on ebay. At this point it doesn't matter as I'm going to sell the items.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Current prices » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL