The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for a great no sleight coin trick (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9003 Posts

Profile of funsway
Beautiful, but I don't get the "no sleight of hand" claim. Some action happens of which the audience is unaware - a sleight.
Even if you are just manipulating or ditching a gaff, that is still a sleight.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at Lybrary.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
stevie c
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2021, funsway wrote:
Beautiful, but I don't get the "no sleight of hand" claim. Some action happens of which the audience is unaware - a sleight.
Even if you are just manipulating or ditching a gaff, that is still a sleight.

I'd agree with that funsway. I do a nice simple CSB routine, and although it's pretty easy, it definitely wouldn't be accurate to say it's sleight free.

BW

Steve
gregg webb
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Maybe there are tricks using a stooge.
gregg webb
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
And if your stooge can do sleight-of-hand...even better.
gregg webb
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Seriously, one can do a mental trick, a prediction, using Hobson's choice, and 5 coins from different countries. Max Maven has the best work on having a spectator pick one of 5 objects, a folded prediction reads "You will pick the English coin" or whatever. No sleights, but you have to be on top of your presentation...no hesitations...anyway it is a way to go. It isn't a trick coin, but no sleights.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4114 Posts

Profile of emyers99
While not technically a coin trick, check out Erik Tait’s Ultra Lucky Coin which uses a poker trick. Killer effect with great audience reaction and it’s sleight free.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for a great no sleight coin trick (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL