The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Interview With Gary Jones (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Episode 2 of Talk Magic is now live. This time I interview the amazing Gary Jones who is one of the most creative and inspirational magicians in the UK.

Gary talks about creativity, performance, audience management and getting work. He also demonstrates some of the routines that has made him so well known.

Gary is one of best in the business and the advice Gary freely gives in this interview makes it a must watch for anyone interested in magic.

Here’s the link to the full interview. Let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/zqQkpRSMSYA
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Thoroughly enjoyable interview Craig. Gary is a legend and seasoned pro and a really humble guy. His impromptu magic he performed was strong and shows his wealth of experience and knowledge of the craft we all love.

Thanks Craig your doing a great service for us all with your video's.

Keep up the good work.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey Graham. Thanks for the kind words. You are absolutely correct to, Gary is awesome.

I’m really working hard with the channel. Trying to create a great resource for magicians.

It’s frustrating that there are less subscribers than I would hope for but my attitude is ‘build it and they will come’. There is no way in hell I am going to do tutorials which seems to be the easy way to grow a magic channel.
magikmax
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
113 Posts

Profile of magikmax
You're doing a fantastic job Craig, keep up the great work. You're building up a fantastic resource for magicians, and I'm sure that the numbers will increase as the word spreads.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Interview With Gary Jones (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL