The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Luxury Keys Playing Cards, Live in Kickstarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Almendros
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Magic Almendros
Welcome to the first edition of Magic Almendros Playing Cards!
We present a new design in 2 classic colours, one in red and the other in white, the two of them with a touch of gold!
The cards have an entirely new design never seen before. Each suit has been designed meticulously to give a touch of elegance and exclusivity. Each Ace has been designed in the form of a key and each key is detailed with different shapes and unique details.

Now Live in Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lux......y%20keys

if this is not the correct site please let me know and I will post it wherever.

Click here to view attached image.
loudini1972
View Profile
New user
Central New Jersey
95 Posts

Profile of loudini1972
Honestly, I have been a graphic designer/creative director for over 25 years and I don't think the design or quality of these cards and tuck box are up to par with other brands, mainly, Theory11 and Art of Play. That said, I am sure there are people out there that like the "key" idea and will bite on these.

Sorry, just my honest opinion. Good luck with the Kickstarter.
Magic Almendros
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Magic Almendros
Good morning, thanks for the comment, it is my first design. I am about to take the project out again since it was not successful, this time many aspects have been improved, the quality has been changed and also the box, in addition to some changes in some letter. I do not have as much experience as theory 11, that is evident but I do not get discouraged and I will try again. In case anyone is interested here I leave the link of the new launch
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lux......ng-cards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Luxury Keys Playing Cards, Live in Kickstarter (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL