We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Hi guys, does anybody know routines where you influence a spec in a way that you know what hand he is holding a coin e.g.? can b liar/truthteller or another technique.. it is just important that at the end of the procedure you know what hand he is holding the coin (or whatever) in..

thx
Dylenium
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Dylenium
I think there are dozens of ways to do this. What exactly are you looking for? With just one spectator or more then one, with g*****k or without, 100% hit rate or is it ok to miss some?
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Thx for your reply.. to clarify what I mean:
*only 1 spec
*no g***k
*100% hit rate

important: after some instructions to the spec you know what hand he is holding the coin (or whatever) in.. an example for what I mean can b found in V2..
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2332 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Dylenium
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Dylenium
Spontaneous "Tequila Hustler" comes to mind, but I don't own it myself so I cant say if that fits your description exactly.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2332 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Jporter123
View Profile
New user
Pueblo, CO
11 Posts

Profile of Jporter123
Look into Karl Fulves self working mental magic. Don’t let the total fool you. I promise you won’t be disappointed. The answers you seek are hidden within. As a start anyways
J?
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of J?
Invest in Tequila Hustler - think it'll be a good fit. Clear and has a tonne of applications. Only recently got it so still digesting it all and keen to see what the follow-up routines book will offer...
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Thx so far for advice.. as Tequila Hustler was mentioned: it is a great book - but at least it is about spec is making 2 decisions and you know which hand he is holding the coin in.. what I am looking for is somesthing like vox or vox 2.0 from V2 by Manos Kartsakis..
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Maybe a do-as-i-do-routine would fit the bill - but I did not read routines like that yet.. so giving the spec 2 or max 3 instructions and afterwards you know what hand he is holding the coin in.. should not appear like liar/truthteller-style (but can rely on this technique like in V2)..
MC Mirak
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of MC Mirak
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2020, Jporter123 wrote:
Look into Karl Fulves self working mental magic. Don’t let the total fool you. I promise you won’t be disappointed. The answers you seek are hidden within. As a start anyways

It's also covered in the very first two effects in the book, if I am remembering correctly.
Dylenium
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Dylenium
There are two which hand routines in Karl Fulves book. But one of them isn't 100% and the other one is more a follow up to a normal which hand
MC Mirak
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of MC Mirak
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2020, Dylenium wrote:
There are two which hand routines in Karl Fulves book. But one of them isn't 100% and the other one is more a follow up to a normal which hand

Atlas Brookings discusses how he uses these effects (and how great a response he got from performing them) in the 3 Mentalists Walk Into A Podcast podcast.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Thx for reply but there is a misunderstanding.. what I mean is: you give the spec 2 or max 3 instructions what to do.. afterwards you know which hand because following your instructions leads to a determinated hand he is holding the coin in.. the spec does not realize - but at least you guided him to the hand.. so if anybody knows sources to this kind of effect it would b very appreciated..

as it was mentioned right here (it is not what I am looking for - just for those who are interested in this sort of effect): for some it may b interesting what chris ramsay told:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPJoKZt......isRamsay
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
I haven't performed it for quite some time but 'Manoeda' may be an effect that achieves what you are talking about -the xxxxing of a specific hand.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Manoeda is a nice effect but not really what I am looking for.. but thx for advice..

anyhow: I fixed my prob with an other trick (no fxxxxing).. thx for all the feedback and bye..
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1199 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Silver Swindle.

GO HERE:
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11076
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
How is this different thank Gerti? Does it use the same gimmick? Or does it use the other popular gimmick? The presentation for the first two phases are the same.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1199 Posts

Profile of Jerry
There is a $25 USD DVD version that includes the gimmick.
This one is just the explanation.

I got the one with the gimmick. I doubt they discuss how to make you own, because you need a laser to cut the ****.

You could make a sloppy gimmick.
This not a common item. You don't have it in your magic draw.
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Hi Jerry, so it looks it is the same Gerti gimmick. If so, it's easy to make it yourself, you don't need a laser. You can make several in one sitting. The routine is fantastic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which hand (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL