The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Penrose Pendant by Jeff Prace (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mndude
View Profile
Special user
767 Posts

Profile of mndude
This looks really cool: https://plainsightmagic.com/collections/......-pendant

Description is below. Has anyone here ever used this? Maybe a moot point because they are sold out. Anyone know if more are available elsewhere?

"A fashionable accessory that transforms an age-old mystery.

This gorgeous brass pendant houses an invisible mechanism for the century-old hidden gem: the Obedient Ball. Beautifully embossed with Escher-like impossibilities, it is self-contained and fully examinable. If you don’t know the secret, you won’t find it.

The pendant defies gravity and curiously suspends on the chain—all at your full control. At the end, all pieces can be closely inspected both together and apart. Part puzzle and part magic, it can be presented as the sole performance piece or seamlessly joined with a longer ring-and-string routine.

◘ Self-working after you learn the secret
◘ Fully examinable at the beginning, middle, and end of the routine
◘ Completely self-contained—no parts are ever added or taken away
◘ Always prepared with no setup or reset

Learn step-by-step in 13 minutes of crystal-clear instruction by Ben Goldfein in a downloadable video"
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
905 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Looks good but says "This product is unavailable".
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3202 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This is really good. The advertising is accurate.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1505 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
These seem to come and go quickly. I imagine you could get an ETA if you emailed Jeff.
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
182 Posts

Profile of psychod
I have this and I like it. I bought it directly at a magic convention (not sure if it was Genii or Magic Live). It is a nice looking piece of jewelry and it does work exactly as it should. I'm not sure that I would let a spectator play with it too much as they could discover the secret. However, I just tell people that I don't really like to let my jewelry out of my hands so it hasn't been a particular problem.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Tyler Lunsford
View Profile
Regular user
USA
115 Posts

Profile of Tyler Lunsford
Hey there!

I just posted a review of Penrose Pendant on my YouTube channel if you would like to check it out, the link is below Smile

https://youtu.be/JjeOTB_z3rw

Hope this helps!

Tyler
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2202 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Thanks TYler for posting a review in this thread -

@mndude this section is for REVIEWS only - for future note
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
mndude
View Profile
Special user
767 Posts

Profile of mndude
Whoah! Tyler and David! I'm subscribed to both of you on YouTube. My head is exploding that both of you are here replying to my post.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Penrose Pendant by Jeff Prace (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.46 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL